Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pineapple Dump Cake

One of my favorite desserts, this is a delightfully easy treat.  Thank you to my cute friend Erin for bringing it into my life!:)

Four ingredients:
*Crushed Pineapple
*Cherry Pie Filling
*Yellow Cake Mix
*Cube of Butter

Mix pineapple & cherry together in 9x13 pan, spread cake mix evenly on top, then top with butter.
Here I actually used harder butter and grated it with my cheese grater for a more even spread.  I have cut slices sporadically across it, but I like this better...:)


Bake at 350* for 30-40 minutes, until top starts to brown.  I probably overcooked this a few minutes, but it was still divine!

This delicious cobbler-style dessert is enhanced with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped topping!


No comments:

Post a Comment