Monday, December 3, 2012

Frustration

I am here.  And I have lots of things to share.  Problems with Blogger are keeping me from sharing.  And, let's face it, I am also a little crazy.  But mostly blogger.  It's not letting me upload any more pictures.  So I am going to back everything up from my family blog and delete a bunch there, and then I will be back.  Hopefully tomorrow.  But in the mean time, I would love ideas and links to all of your fabulous holiday traditions and exciting kids activities that you love to do during this time of year.  Last night we drove around the neighborhood looking at all of the lights and things people used to decorate their yards.  I forgot my camera.  I think I'll have to go back.  Everything really is bigger in Texas!  You should see some of these houses!  I'll show you soon!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment