Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Eve on Sesame Street: A Christmas Essential

If you have children under the age of 7, you should definitely find a copy of Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
 Sesame Street: Christmas Eve On Sesame Street (Full Frame)
This delightful tale was a tradition at our house growing up.  Even in high school I watched it every Christmas at least once.  My family complained, but by the end of the show they were all watching along side me.

Originally airing in 1978, it is the original cast including favorites like Bob & Linda, and the beloved Mr. Hooper.  Elmo is not present, but my kids get such a kick out of Cookie Monster accidentally eating the pencil, typewriter, and telephone trying to request cookies of Santa.

So now it's your turn to tell me your favorite Christmas movies to enjoy during this most wonderful time of the year!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment