Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Fun: Day 28- Couple's Costume Party

One of my friends hosted a couple's costume party and at first I was skeptical and sorta thought we would be the only ones dressed up, but it turned out fabulous with some amazing costumes!  Jessie & Buzz got best costume.  Our bishop from our church and his wife came as Mr. & Mrs. Incredible, which was nothing short of incredible.  We had a cowboy/girl, pirates, plug & outlet, Ferris Bueller & his girl, Deb & Kip from Napoleon Dynamite, and Catwoman...  Such a good time and it was nice to play and get to know other couples without the kids around so that we could actually hear each other...:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you got some great pictures. I might have to steal some... I hope you had fun. I know I did and this might become a yearly tradition!!

    ReplyDelete