Saturday, April 26, 2014

Primary BINGO

So I am in charge of the Primary Breakfast this next week for our church.  Ages 18 months to 12 years and we expect around 80 kids plus family coming, so upwards of 100.  I am slightly overwhelmed, but I made a   Primary Bingo game as part of the activity rotations.  You can download your own copy of it (Word version) here or (pdf version) here.  I just realize that there are 2 President Monsons on page 10, but I am too far gone to fix that, so go for it yourself if it drives you crazy.  Also, page 1 combined with the top 2 rows of page ten will give you every graphic that you need to draw out pictures, so just print and cut out the graphics for those pages and you are good to go.  All clipart found at www.ldsclipart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment