Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Fun: Day 26- Pumpkin Rolls

I love these.  A lot.  I wait every year to be able to make them.  And occasionally I don't wait until the Autumn to make them  Shh.  Don't tell...

Here you go:
1- Mix wet ingredients, dry ingredients, then combine.
2- Spray and flour large cookie sheet.
3- Pour batter and spread evenly across cookie sheet.  Bake at 375* for 10-15 minutes.
4- Dust large cloth with powdered sugar.
5- When done cooking, place pumpkin sheet onto sugared towel.
6- Roll towel length-wise (hotdog style).
7- Let cool in cloth.
8- Unroll and spread filling evenly throughout, then re-roll.
9- Using a thread, cut roll like a cinnamon roll by wrapping the thread around and slice evenly.

I typically cut it in about 20 pieces, which is why my recipe says serves 20, but at my house it serves closer to 4 because we each want at least 5 slices!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment