Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Fun: Day 19- Party Goodie Bags

I am in charge of sending the party favors for Dallin's preschool class Halloween Party.  My budget was $10 and I needed to make 24.  I had ambitions to do something over-the-top and extra cute and creative, but then I started making a to-do list of everything that I am needing to get done between today and Friday, and decided to tone down my ambitions.  A quick trip to Wal-Mart, and assembly line with my kids (which they loved), and voila- goodie bags that are sure to delight!:)  
Contents: cute bags ($1.47 for 20, but I had some leftovers from previous Halloweens and did 12 of each design), pencils (2 packs at $0.97 for 12), vampire teeth ($1.97 for 24 pack), bubbles (2 packs at $1.97 for 15).  Extra bubbles means that my kids have a reward for helping put the bags together!:) (Notice I didn't include candy, which hopefully will bring love from the parents but not too much bitterness from the kiddos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment