Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Fun: Day 13- Cake Pops!

I have been fascinated by cake pops.  Love them.  They are adorable and the perfect size.  But I was much too nervous to try them.  Until I saw this beauty on sale at my favorite grocery store.  Yep, it's a cake pop maker.  One box of cake mix makes about 5 dozen.  And in our current temperatures here, I was grateful to not have the oven heat taking over our house.:)




Made some orange cream cheese frosting.
 Some of the cake pops...
 See how festive?  Inside are orange and black sprinkles...
 And the finished product.  Still have more practicing to do in the beauty department, but this was the perfect small dessert to end our weekend with!:)  And the kids (sorry, no pics with them) had a great time helping mix the batter and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment